Obligatory FNG Post!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeuceDeuce41

Reaction score
Hey all, new guy from Cleveland, Ohio..

Pretty green in the homebrew world.. Green in the sense that I haven't brewed anything yet, but about to get rolling.

Thinking about labeling myself with Knockin' Boots Brewing Co. Or Bobcat Brewing (after my recent alma mater Ohio University!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Cheers
JD

Dont worry- everything you could ever need to know is either here or at the very least your within the presence of someone out there who knows it. Welcome to HBT :)

Hey all, new guy from Cleveland, Ohio..

Pretty green in the homebrew world.. Green in the sense that I haven't brewed anything yet, but about to get rolling.

Thinking about labeling myself with Knockin' Boots Brewing Co. Or Bobcat Brewing (after my recent alma mater Ohio University!)

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Cheers
JD

Welcome to HBT from another Clevelander. Which part of the city are you in? I'm from Shaker Heights on the east side.

Feel free to ask some questions in the new brewer forums or in the other forums once you feel more confident. Lots of experienced brewers will be there to help you out, and even more brewers like myself who have gone through the learn curve more recently.

Craig

Latest posts

Back