• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Legal Sanke in Chicago area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronomical

Reaction score
FULFILLED REQUEST BY PERSEVERING.. MODS PLEASE DELETE

Just as the title says. Im looking for either SS or aluminum 1/2 barrels. I've tried calling a lot of stores and distributors to no avail. If anyone can point me in the right direction or fulfill my request I'd really appreciate it. I expect to pay typical prices and I'd rather a keg with 0 mods. I want to do all the work myself. I don't know what the "rules" are for buying things, but, I don't see how participation in the boards should be relevant. I read before I ask (and I haven't yet not found that answer). Anyhow, much love and happy brewing. Im 1hr NW of Chicago and I'd rather not drive too far. The best case scenario is one person with 3 Sankes so I can knock this out fast. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. oooooo dancing banana :ban::ban::ban:

Thanks
EJC

Back