Light beer recipe wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foster44

hey, im a noob to brewing, and i wanted a light beer that would bee some what easy to make, it would be nice if you would go into detail for my lack of knowledge. I would like something that would be similar in color and thickness to coors or bud BUT NOT THE SAME TASTE please and thank you!

welcome. check out the recipe database for good recipes. i would recommend a blond ale, cream ale, kolsch, or schlerenka (a user here) recently posted a clone of miller light. i assume you are not set up for lagering??

as for process, there is a ton to read on the internet, in books, and on this site about brewing. check out howtobrew.com for detailed info.

good luck!

I second the idea for a blonde or cream ale. I have a a cream ale from a kit through midwest that is a real BMC crowd pleaser. Even some of the most skeptical have said it was very good, light, and refreshing. I'm tempted to make another batch with a few tweaks to keep on hand for my light beer drinking friends.

Liberty Cream Ale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back