What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An LED strip, and 4 HD caster's, for Keezer add-ons.

An Arduino Uno, to upgrade my STC-1000, to an STC-1000+.

Also, some SS pipe fittings.

What casters did you get? Im having a hard time finding braking casters that will support the weight of my brew rig.

Coo thanks! Mines "heavy", two people can easily lift it and it definitely is less than 500lbs, I just didnt trust the harbor freight ones that are rated for 200-300

Yeah, no problem. These casters feel solid, I wanted to check em out in person, before I bought more of them.

Yeah, no problem. These casters feel solid, I wanted to check em out in person, before I bought more of them.

Right on. Guess the Oceanside Harbor Freight will be taking a return.

On another note... Just got in my 65ft usb printer cable :rockin:

4 LBS of PBW and keg lube...can I wait another week for to start dryhopping or should I just do it this weekend...decisions, decisions

Attachments

• science!.jpg
    science!.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 157
A pretty hefty 3 way manifold, which arrived just in time as my new appliances are due to get delivered tomorrow including a fridge. This means my old one os going out into the garage to become a spare fermentation/lagering chamber/conditioning/carbonation fridge.

As of tomorrow I will have 4 refrigerators and 2 chest freezers. I just may have a problem.

View attachment 1422049520093.jpg

A pretty hefty 3 way manifold, which arrived just in time as my new appliances are due to get delivered tomorrow including a fridge. This means my old one os going out into the garage to become a spare fermentation/lagering chamber/conditioning/carbonation fridge.

As of tomorrow I will have 4 refrigerators and 2 chest freezers. I just may have a problem.

It's only a problem when your HOA/code enforcement starts complaining about all the refers and freezers scattered around the front yard. :p

Brew on :mug:

Vintage Dust Buster 9330 model in working condition with the box and instructions.

Yea, it is a prop to go with our 24 hours of LeMon's theme and the required beer(s) to commemorate the event. Now we just need a vintage full sized VHS Camcorder to act as our period appropriate GoPro...we have the top-loading VCR and console TV for the pits already.

Got a "kit" of tobacco leaves...with 3 types of filler, binder leaves and wrapper leaves.

Going to try my hand at rolling some cigars!!

Like a quote from Picaso goes.... I like to do things I don't know how to do....then I learn to do them.

Sounds like you have a solution, not a problem. Hefty may be an understatement on that manifold. You running it up to full cylinder pressure?

Got a "kit" of tobacco leaves...with 3 types of filler, binder leaves and wrapper leaves.

Going to try my hand at rolling some cigars!!

Like a quote from Picaso goes.... I like to do things I don't know how to do....then I learn to do them.

If you perfect a drew estate Java clone, I'll buy all you can roll.

Sounds like you have a solution, not a problem. Hefty may be an understatement on that manifold. You running it up to full cylinder pressure?

To start probably just do it low side. I had been planning on getting a manifold for carbing and when I saw it for $28 I couldn't help myself.

BDEB...good thing it's not due till 2/18. I can put money owed in the bank, get my spring water & get a starter going while I wait for Friday...retiree pay day this month. Kottbusser comin'! :ban:

What's the plan for those?

Wine, mead, cider, rice wine, whatever. Maybe malt liquor as a previous post suggested. :D
I mainly got them because the bottles were on sale and Midwest was doing 4.99 flat rate shipping at the time.

Back