• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4yr- Hop Crowns- Free! Cascade, Willamette

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigHops

Reaction score
I have these around my mulched Deck; All on 4th yr now and produce allot;

I need these ALL dug out, nice clean work no hacks please..I have twins now can't afford the time to manicure and train these come spring, they are taking over my deck;

Cascade-2
Willamette-2
Nugget- 2
Columbus-1
Sunbeam-1

I need them ALL out and mulch raked back over dirt, bring 2-3 guys that know how to use a shovel;

Chicago land area;

Pm for more details; First come first serve; These orig came from Freshops;

Ntertell, it's Chuck from Craigslist aka "Retrofit".

Big Hops! I'm in! I'm just one guy so I need to find some volunteers. My local brew club is meeting this Friday and I'll see if I can get a crew together.

I am not a J-hole. I won't wreck your yard, I won't cut and run, and I will give your crowns a good home!

My mother owns several properties in Milwaukee and I've received her blessing to Urban (Hop) Garden on her property. I've got 13 plants of my own in Aurora.

I realize this is a first come first serve sort of thing, if someone beats me to them so be it. But I would like to try and give those hops a home!

Thanks guys..all gone fellas;

You all did a great job and those Home-brews hit the spot;

I'm glad it found a good home;

Thanks again,

Bighops

Latest posts

Back