The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it!

Crabgate-Jameis-Winston.jpg

They're in season now. Only about $6/pound at the market.

Just float the LSU down the coast, way down the coast; thru the Panama Canal and up the other coast to Alaska and buy a couple crab pots. You too can then acquire some king crab for "free."

Yea. Why does Paulie know the price of lobster and is walking around the seafood section of the Market Basket?

I've love baseball from my earliest memory but I've loaved competitive bike riding almost asking. The MLB All Star game had given me many a lifetime thrill, but the Tour de France tops it every year.

And if you think I'm stupid it's because you're so stupid you don't even know how stupid you are.

You're like Cape. A big, ginormous, moronic bag of stupid. Or Mort, a big, ginormous bag of stupid puking over the side of a research ship in the North Atlantic. Or AZ, a big, ginormous bag of stupid devoting his life to fish who aren't f'ing smart enough to swim downstream and move to FL, where the living is easy. Or Yooper, s big ginormous bag of stupid who thinks I'm serving lobster at Masstoberfest.

Eddy Merckx wasn't stupid. He was a cannibal. He ate big bags of stupid for breakfast.

If you guys get Eddie Merckx to come to Masstoberfest I'll force feed Yooper lobster like a French pate duck.

Back