Beersmith "Reports"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I see that I can change what shows up on reports. Ever since I upgraded to 2.0, I find that I absolutely hate the brew sheet. It's got too much "crap" on it. "Clean equipment"? "Chill Wort"? Seriously? And it then goes into two pages now with that unneeded BS on it.

Can anybody explain to me (slowly, as I"m a computer idiot!) how to actually get the report to only have needed info on it?

Agreed. I usually print the plain text version of the report for this exact reason. Plus the text version has room for notes at the bottom.

The reports are just html files (essentially webpages) that you can edit with a text editor.

mrfocus created a simplified brewsheet that I'm very fond of. The thread is here.

I use a simple brewsheet made by someone, can't remember who or where I got it. You can get a copy from my DropBox. You simple copy it to your "My Documents/Beersmith2/Reports" folder.

I use a simple brewsheet made by someone, can't remember who or where I got it. You can get a copy from my DropBox. You simple copy it to your "My Documents/Beersmith2" folder.

Perfect! That's exactly what I'm looking for!

I made one myself, but I must have screwed up and it listed all the grains on one line- very hard to read. That one worked great for me. Again, thanks!!!!!

The only thing that is missing from all these "simplified" sheets is the dryhopping, and I can write that in if I want to. I LOVE that it's on one page but has all the mash info I need. Thank you again!

Back