To an Admin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
I see that I totally screwed up my name. Its supposed to be mikeflynn74 not miekflynn74.

Can I get this corrected?

Hi everybody, new to the forum. Currently ony brewing extracts until I get my full boil kit.

Made a great Fireweed Mead that was a delicious 12%.

Miekflynn74 said:
I see that I totally screwed up my name. Its supposed to be mikeflynn74 not miekflynn74.

Can I get this corrected?

Hi everybody, new to the forum. Currently ony brewing extracts until I get my full boil kit.

Made a great Fireweed Mead that was a delicious 12%.

Any mod can get you fixed. Or, you can pony up a few dollars for a premium membership (and a good cause, help out the forum owner) and change it anytime you want! ;)

lol- Really? Well I will investigate that. I am headed to Afganistan the end of Dec. So once im over there we will see how much Time I can bo on the cpu to see if an upgrade is worth it.

#1, Thanks for serving. :rockin:

#2, Welcome to the obsession. :mug:

#3, Dude's right. One of our helpful (and only slightly irreverant) Mods can help ya out. In the meantime surf around, the info and the people here can't be beat. You'll come back home rarin' and ready to brew!

Ize

Well, one of them can, I'm sure, but it ain't me! Sorry... :(

EDIT: Letting me view, but not change, your profile... grrr... maybe one of the other mods has superpowers that I do not possess...

the_bird said:
Well, one of them can, I'm sure, but it ain't me! Sorry... :(

EDIT: Letting me view, but not change, your profile... grrr... maybe one of the other mods has superpowers that I do not possess...

:off: Damn, and I thought you had ALL the power. ;) the_bird is the word after all. :D
Ize

Miekflynn74 said:
haha no worries-

Thanks to all who say thanks. Pay sucks but getting shot at makes it fun.

Good luck and take care. Thanks for your service.

Now, you can change your user name yourself. Just go to "User CP" and change it under User name.

Ohh I got bumped to premium?? Sweet - Im still gonna pony up when I see what Online time I will have. CHEERS!

Back