Don't know what to cook tonight? Post your meal ideas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made some quick fajitas. Took all of 20 mins and like 6 bucks

Ended up making wild-caught sockeye salmon. BBQ on charcoal and made a black cherry chipotle sauce. Served with a side of rosemary brown rice and a delicious spicy tempranillo.

Saison du buff beer can chicken with mashed potatoes(boiled in chicken broth saison mix).... incredibly delicious.

Wow, sounds like it! Did you do it in the oven or on the grill?

I've never done beerbutt chicken with saison. I imagine it would be quite delightful.

Heck yes! I grill every opportunity I get. And we use the real hardwood charcoal from Whole Foods. Super cheap, you get a ton, and I'm now able to start a fire super quickly without lighter fluid... I just use a piece of the bag as tinder :D

Also, tonight I'm making a pizza. Homemade dough, sauce from scratch using fresh romas, deli pepperoni, basil from my garden, and fresh mozzarella.

For dessert I'm taking graham crackers, dipping them in the leftover chocolate I have from the banana split bites, brulee torch a marshmallow on top, top with a strawberry half, and drizzle chocolate over the entire thing.

That sounds awesome, reminds me a lot of the dessert shops in Amsterdam. Get Billys Chilies or Ghostface Killah from Twisted Pine Brewing co. Theyre both chili beers, I use them as my water to make pizza dough. Its pretty kick ass tasty.

Pizza made with Ghostface Killah chili beer topped with; capicola, smoked ham, salami, and vidalia onion. Sauce made from fresh pressed tomato. Delicious!!!....

photo-3.jpg

Back