• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vending machine parts - SE Mich.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsnick

Reaction score
I have some parts from a small vending machine. (Look up Juice mate vending for details. I only needed the fridge part and gutted one to turn it into a kegerator (its gonna be sweet) anyways, I was gonna scrap this stuff but figured I'd see if anyone could use it for something.

Its all mechanical, no electronic stuff. The can part looks like a cabinet and has five rows. Each looks like it probably holds 24 cans or so. There is a coin mechanism that goes underneath. You put coins in it, spin the dial and out pops a can.

All of this was inside what resembles a medium size refrigerator. I'd trade for a few bottles of your tasty home brew. I have no use for it, and I'm sure somebody could do something creative with it. If not, ill just give it to the scrap man.

Latest posts

Back