• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezzesteak

Reaction score
Tap Handle...

bring me all offers. i dont want it and frankly think the beer is overated but i got this from a bar and like my wood ones better.

i have no clue what its worth so i am open to trades, cash, etc...

IMAG0094.jpg

:off:pretty sure that pliny i had the other day on tap was better than any iipa ive had to date.followed that up with a great divide yeti,oaked espresso imperial stout,........WOW

I'd like to have this and you mention you like wooden taps; are there any wooden items you're wanting in trade. I'm a cabinet maker and can make just about anything from wood (have lots of exotic species on hand) and also have access to a laser engraver.

i am looking for more than what has been offered. i am pretty sure it is rare as i cant find them online, maybe some one else can, but i would like ot get more out of it.

So you are pretty much running your auction in the HBT classified section then? If you want an auction, take it to the 'bay. Post your price here. If people think it's high, they can offer less.

So you are pretty much running your auction in the HBT classified section then? If you want an auction, take it to the 'bay. Post your price here. If people think it's high, they can offer less.

wow sorry then...didnt know that was not allowed.

consider it done then. "auction" is closed.

imo, keep the sale open. It's not much different than saying OBO at the end of your price. You're not the first to do an auction style in here, and plenty have gone through multiple pages of replies with no complaints. I'm sure many are deterred from 'bidding' on them because of the style, like me, but it may be a better way of getting some random trade offered that you actually want. Unless there's a rule against it I haven't seen, screw the haters.

Hello,

I know this post was almost 2 years ago and I am sure you no longer have this tap handle. But I am searching so hard to find and purchase this very pliny tap handle.. May I ask you how you got it? And if you have any connections or ideas as to how I can buy one??

I am desperate. This would be a Christmas gift.

You can private message me please to discuss further.

Thank you,

Mallory

Tap Handle...

bring me all offers. i dont want it and frankly think the beer is overated but i got this from a bar and like my wood ones better.

i have no clue what its worth so i am open to trades, cash, etc...

Latest posts

Back