I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout the girl from Gas Monkey Garage (Fast n Loud on Discovery)? I think this chick is smoking hot!

Fast_N_Loud_Christie_Brimberry_tattoo.jpg

Emily Browning.

Ok, now I know most of you are going to say, But Homer, Emily Browning is Totally Hot!

Well, it's hard to dispute that unless you've seen her in the movie, Sleeping Beauty. She's only Kind Of Hot in that film, even with all of the nude scenes.

Emily Browning.

Ok, now I know most of you are going to say, But Homer, Emily Browning is Totally Hot!

Well, it's hard to dispute that unless you've seen her in the movie, Sleeping Beauty. She's only Kind Of Hot in that film, even with all of the nude scenes.
I think she fits the thread. From the pics I just looked at, she's not that hot. Never seen the movie. But I love a good boobie scene so maybe I should watch it!

Edit: just looked up this movie. Now I really want to see it!

I think she fits the thread. From the pics I just looked at, she's not that hot. Never seen the movie. But I love a good boobie scene so maybe I should watch it!

Edit: just looked up this movie. Now I really want to see it!

Sorry, I thought everyone would know her from Lemony Snicket (too young) or from Sucker Punch, in which she was Totally Hot and kicked ass.

I'm old. Never saw Lemony Snicket, although I do recall my son reading the books. Never heard of Sucker Punch either. I guess I don't get out much :D

Sucker Punch was great! If you liked over the top fantasy all girl action films with tons of awesome CGI and cool enemies. And a creepy psychological undertone...

I don't consider myself strongly pro- or anti-tattoo on women, but she looks way cuter in the "before" pic IMO.

this ^ 100%

I agree completely. However, based on the title of this thread, and how she looks now, that pic doesn't fit, because she is incredibly cute in that pic! Which is why I posted the one with the short blonde hair. That is recent.

As far as ink is concerned, i am all for free expression. I am also for my own free opinion that it spoils a perfectly good body. Each to their own....... I'm lucky though, I won't be spending my old age with a woman that has a saggy old body with blurred and faded tattoos that have been misshapen by gravity and have lost their original expression. ;) My wifey will just have the saggy old body.

Back