Anybody recommend Keg Connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have some basic setups for the 5 gallon soda kegs that you can dispense from a refrigerator. It includes everything you need; kegs, regulator, CO2 tank, taps, tubing etc.

thanks
Al

EdWort said:
I'm a very satisfied customer of Todd at www.kegconnection.com. Great service!

I have been researching buying stuff to start kegging and this is one of the cheapest and fully stocked sites out there.

(BTW, B3 is out of everything related to kegging WTF if up with that)

EdWort said:
I'm a very satisfied customer of Todd at www.kegconnection.com. Great service!
Thanks Ed! It's good to hear from someone with first-hand experience.

Beerrific said:
(BTW, B3 is out of everything related to kegging WTF if up with that)
Yeah, I noticed that when looking today. Maybe everyone suddenly has gotten sick of bottling like I have? :)

I bought the 4 keg setup from this guy a few months ago and have been very satisfied. The equipment was clean, shipped quickly, and felt like I got a good deal.

that guy is great. i was driving from austin to san antonio and he met me to give me my kegs in san marcos so i wouldn't have to pay shipping. very nice guy. i highly recommend him. i wish he sold more stuff. i would buy all my stuff from him if he sold other supplies. and he has some things that aren't on the site (at least when i bought some stuff 3 months ago). so if you want something that you think he should have, give him a call.

My favorite kegs have come from this eBay seller. (Well apart from my two like-new 3 gallon kegs from Craig's List!) I particularly like this style, with a single rigid handle. I find them much easier to handle, no more black hands from decomposing rubber, and the connections are more accessible when reaching into the kegerator or tearing down for cleaning. Great prices, reasonable shipping costs.

StellarSellerInc

For tanks, regulators and other kegging hardware, I've had great luck with BeverageFactory.com.

Another thumbs up for kegconnection.com. Todd set me up with a 4-tap system, 6 kegs, and a pile of other stuff. Great service, items shipped fast.

Kal

If you don't mind going Pin lock, you can get a 4 pack for $65 (shipping worked out to about $20 from Ohio to So Cal. They included new O-rings, but needed a total cleaning.
Jeremy

Back