CO2 PSI Out Of Primary Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeTheHopDog

Reaction score
Setting up the gas side of my Keezer and have one question. I have a primary regulator on my CO2 bottle which will feed a triple secondary via 5/16inch line. How should I set to output pressure of the primary? I figure 20 PSI should be fine to feed the secondary’s, since I won't be doing any forced carbonation, but just want to check. Thanks.

Thanks, Chris, that's what I figured, but just wanted to check.

BTW, got anymore pictures of your bar build? I'd like to see the end results as I will be helping a friend build one pretty soon, and I like yours.

Keith

Unfortunately I haven't done any more work on it since those pics. Hopefully I can get my BIL's tile saw tomorrow so I can finish the tile... we'll see.

Please post pictures as you progress. I'll start drawing up plans for my friends bar soon. He still haven't decided on the top, so I'd like him to see what your bar looks like with tile. I think it's the way to go. JMHO.

I've got a thread started on my keezer build here. Don't have room for a full bar, unfortunately. :mad:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/keezer-build-another-one-way-169440/

Back