Perlick 525ss length from outter seal to nozzle tip?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaSaBiS

Reaction score
I am setting up my 90% complete kegorator that I have worked on for 8 nights straight now (will upload pics soon) and need to know this for the height to cut my cheapo built pvc tower and drip tray.

measuring perpendicular from the tower to the bottom most tip of the nozzle. what is the length of a perlick 525ss.
:mug:

[...]measuring perpendicular from the tower to the bottom most tip of the nozzle. what is the length of a perlick 525ss.
:mug:

It would take me a minute to go measure this - if I understood what you're actually looking for. I get the lower elevation point, but I don't get the upper elevation point.

In the mean time, from the center of the shank to the bottom of the spout is 1 + 11/16" inches...

Cheers!

It would take me a minute to go measure this - if I understood what you're actually looking for. I get the lower elevation point, but I don't get the upper elevation point.

In the mean time, from the center of the shank to the bottom of the spout is 1 + 11/16" inches...

Cheers!

correct. and thanks in advance. and the center of shank number you gave me helps a lot also.

cut my holes, ordered, delivered. would have adj. my design slightly but seems to work out ok. difference would have been a more elegant drip tray

Back