10 Free ball lock cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassmaster911

Reaction score
I came across 10 free cornies. I would like to have a 4 tap setup in a chest type freezer. What all do I need? I like to buy good stuff once verses junk 10 times. Does anyone have a parts list or reccomend a retailer? Thanks:mug:

regulator, manifold, check valves, pipes, tape, qd's, taps, barbs, spouts, temp controller, custom hinged tap-plinth, cool neon signs .... and ...

A Search Button

Kegconnection.com, call or email them what your plans are and they will set you up!

Bottled: Brewers Best IPA
Primary: Deciding
Secondary: Brewers Best Holiday Ale

Kegconnection.com, call or email them what your plans are and they will set you up!

Bottled: Brewers Best IPA
Primary: Deciding
Secondary: Brewers Best Holiday Ale

While searching the form I saw a tread stating that kegconnection was somewhat backed up with orders. (probably just an internet rumor) Any other retailers with good service and prices?

I purchased the majority of my keg supplies from midwest (I didn't shop around though). Just search the internet to see who has the best prices.

I made an order on kegconnection this week. Josh was extremely helpful in going over what I needed.

While searching the form I saw a tread stating that kegconnection was somewhat backed up with orders. (probably just an internet rumor) Any other retailers with good service and prices?

Everything I read about them is that their email support is lacking but their phone support is second to none.

I ordered a setup from Kegconnection about 3 weeks ago. Ordered it on Tue., Josh said would probably be next Wed., got it that Fri. Was very happy.

Back