The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you thought about the mail order Hoppy option? I know he slayed a lot in college but I don't believe that or that he's married. Imaginary married? Yes.

So obsessed with my poon slaying past.... and I am very much married, to a real girl. She's Norwegian from North Dakota. She's a damn vegan hippie who has completely ruined my life.

Happy Thursday my fellow Massholes. And what a great Thursday it is. Patriots training camp has started. Our backup quarterback is following in Tom's footsteps, whether we want it or not. And, it turns out that Julian Edelman is also mimicking Tom. Seems he knocked up some hot chick, and then started dating another hot (hotter?) chick. Way to go boys. Can't just have an uneventful off-season, can we? But that said - way to go Julian. you could have worse chicks trying to chase you down.

Forgot to upload the images - gotta give Julian credit, when credit is due

ella rose.jpg

adriana lima.jpg

Happy Thursday my fellow Massholes. And what a great Thursday it is. Patriots training camp has started. Our backup quarterback is following in Tom's footsteps, whether we want it or not. And, it turns out that Julian Edelman is also mimicking Tom. Seems he knocked up some hot chick, and then started dating another hot (hotter?) chick. Way to go boys. Can't just have an uneventful off-season, can we? But that said - way to go Julian. you could have worse chicks trying to chase you down.

He's not mimicing Tom! Come on he's moved on from impregnating that swedish model and is now dating a Brazillliilian mod.... oh wait a minute. He is on the PUP list. What would you be doing with all that free time? Tagging seals in the North Atlantic?

... Jesus Christ...

Is he competing for Tom's spot too? That'd make the first 4 games really interesting. I can hear the commentators now...

It's third and long, and Gronk's going fast down the sideline, and Jesus Christ, Jimmy's going to throw the bomb. I mean, not Jesus Christ Jimmy, just Jimmy. We may see Jesus in the 4th if Jimmy keeps playing this good, though. Tom who?

None of us have any idea what you're talking about, N00b. You're welcome to jump into the middle of our conversations that go back ten years but no one here gets your arcane references yet. Give it time. You'll be as f'ed up as the rest of us before you can say "Hoppy pays double for the prostate massage."

Back