Calgary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie3

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good homebrew supply store / bar in Calgary? I will have some time tonight to venture out and was wondering if anyone can help?

Thanks

WW

Har har.

Where are you from WW? ther really aren't that many good places to buy stuff, but Brewster's brew pub is half decent if your looking for a pint.

From New Jersey!

I have been to Brewsters already but did nt sample the beer. I was in a luncheon meeting at the time and those wierd Canadians couldn't drink while on the job - go figure!!

Maybe I will go there again tonight but I really don't want to have to venture too far from Downtown. I am at the Marriot across from Vertigo.

Any help?

- WW

Bottlescrew Bill's/Buzzard's Cafe has a good selection of beer and it's downtown. Other than that there isn't really anything good down there. Limerick's has a wide selection of beers as well, and it's over by Chinook Center. Another brew pub is called Wildwood, and it's on 4th street not too far from you. I haven't been there for a really long time though... Wish I was there to sample with you!

Back