• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharm2go

Reaction score
I bought this beauty in April to start all grain brewing. However, time and other responsibilities seem to have a different idea. Boiled water in it once to test the pot but not brews. My loss is your gain. Asking $320. Prefer to sell locally (located in central Indiana) but will ship if you are willing to pay shipping fees.

Do you have the original box to ship it in?

I assume it's in brand new condition?

If we can ship to 48442 for around $35 or so, I'm interested. FedEx Home service seems to be around that price.

I'm interested if it doesn't work out with those that responded before me. Shipping would be to 19087. Thanks

Do you have the original box to ship it in?

I assume it's in brand new condition?

If we can ship to 48442 for around $35 or so, I'm interested. FedEx Home service seems to be around that price.

Condition is brand new. I don't have the original box. I have nice storage in the basement and I actually thought I would be using it. I'm out of town for the holiday but I can check shipping costs on Monday. Send me a PM with your email and I can send you some pics. Also, I'll try and load some to the thread.

image-3375618163.jpg

Some pics of the pot.

I am going to be working in Fisher, IN in 2 weeks if its still available by then I am interested in buying it

Latest posts

Back