Which is the better bad beer? Miwaukees Best Ice VS Natural Ice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is Better Millwaukees Best Ice or Natural Ice?

• Millwaukees Best Ice

• Natural Ice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elpiochnb4

Reaction score
I have punished my liver many times over with both of these Iced Brews, and every time I tell someone I was drinking one of these beers its seems like they cant believe it. As a young lad I grew up on Natural Ice but I have since switched to the Beast Ice. After about a solid two years on steady Natural Ice consumption we noticed a price increase on the Natural Ice, we like to think this was because we were drinking so much of it, this is what made me make the initial switch to the Beast Ice. So, in the battle of these two bad beers which one tops your list?

Sorry, chief, but I just can't stomach that stuff.

Don't think that I am holier-than-thou, however. I'll pop the top off a Colt 45 and polish that piss-water off any day of the week. It is all about memories.

Ahhh yes memories, I bet if I keep drinking this crappy beer I will end up forgetting all the memories I made while drinking this crappy beer due to irreversible brain cell lose.

i used to kill some natty ice back in high school. friend and i would grab a 12-pack after school and see how fast we could slam 6 each up at the "moon tower"

Do yourself a favor and get to nearest store and pick up a six pack of tall boys, its is cheapest per oz in this form, and have yourself a night you will regret in the morning.

Frankly, I think that Milwaukee's Best Ice (MBI) is the way to go. The reasons are 2-fold: Smoothness and Intimidation. No kidding, bring it to a party and see what happens.

Natty ice is the staple of drunkards and students around here.

If I'm going to go cheap or "just for the alcohol" I'll almost always go for the malt liquors though. Steel reserve served ice cold isn't half bad.

I have never had Steel Reserve because even my Beast Ice drinking buddies will not drink that.

I can't hang with the Ice beers. Back in my college days, I'll bet I drank a thousand gallons of Beast (Milwaukee's Best). We used to get kegs for $19.99. I've since refined my taste to Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Natty Ice I think. If it was the regular "light" version instead of the Ice version, I would go with the Beast though.

Millwaukee's Beast is good beer, you can't drink a six pack of most homebrew in 20 minutes. Every beer has its place.

I drank MB when I was young. Not much mind you. Baptist family and all. But at a friend's house I've had it. Never had PBR, but plan to try it soon.

I'm not a fan of the ice beers for some reason. I'd probably choose Milwaukee's Best between those two though. Just because it comes from Milwaukee.

When you get to that grade of beer, the worse the better. Really the humor factor of having the worst beer available way out ways the actual taste difference between the beers. That is why I refuse to drink any of those beers out of anything but a tall boy or a forty. Tall boy preferred. That said, I recently picked up a case of Beast tall boys for $2. I brought it to a birthday party as a gift. It was awesome, everyone wanted one, becasue how often do you get to drink a tall boy of the Beast while wearing a suit???

EDIT: and because this thread has gone far too long without invoking Evan!'s law... both those beers taste like my piss after I made out with a chain smoking $0.02 whore.

Back