The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PTN is correct. Rookie should show up. He's been too hesitant in how he presents himself. Kind sweet Rookie? or dbag Rookie? Show up and crank up ComcastRookie to 11 and let everyone see the real Rookie. What could go wrong?

if I were to show up, I would be respectful and act like an adult.

paulthenurse said:
All right. Look. I feel bad. Not for 86ing you from Masstoberfest. It's my party and I'll kick out any arsehole I wanna And not because a ton of people have come to me and said, "Hey Paul, don't you think you we're a little hard on the Rookie last night?" Because that didn't happen. Once. Melana left you a bowl of milk out by the trash cans but that's as far as it went. And it CERTAINLY isn't because I'm buying the new touchy-feely, geeky Christmas-sweater wearing act of yours. You know it's all an act and you really, deep down in your heart of hearts hate having to pretend to not be a dbag. We know it too and no one is buying it, And it ABSOLUTELY isnt because the whole thing ended up here on the board, out in the open. I 86'd you in a PM. I didn't eviserate you in public. The fact that you didn't just accept it and STFU proved my point. That was apparently lost on you. Go figure. But it's been bugging the **** out of me that ... 1. I let you piss me off as much as you do. 2. I let my emotion get the best of my reason and I 86'd you. That goes against the spirit of Masstoberfest. 3. See part 2 of Section 3. I violated my own concept of Masstoberfest. Masstoberfest is a gathering of Massachusetts home brewers, coming together in friendship to brew, drink and eat. Put the petty bull**** aside and brew beer. So.... Gulp. I take it back. You're welcome to come to my home and to Masstoberfest. I'm not going to kiss you on the farking lips or hold your hand and sing Kumbaya when you arrive but if you're around you are welcome to come. All the rest of you STFU.

Late to the game...Wow did you lose your balls on your boat or Yeager mouth?!

It is your party and you can cry if you want to.

I don't think brewing is in my cards Saturday, but beer and cigars are. I have put beers in the fridge to bring.

I'm still due for the trophy even thou I'm not brewing, just my pure awesomeness.

ComcastWineRookie said:
if I were to show up, I would be respectful and act like an adult.

Really, act like an adult!?! At masstoberfest!?! If you pretend to be an adult and are respectful, you will be sited and asked to leave.

Toga, toga, toga, toga...

As we've observed before... Brian wouldn't think of hanging around where there are witnesses. That's OK... I've got a few delish bottles of Bog to share...

Don't bet him... he has insider info.

Oh.. and Melana... I hand sliced up another 8 lbs of bacon last night. I'll keep a couple samples in the freezer at The Bog.

Pouring tonight 6-8 and all five beers are on.
Pouring tomorrow 10-2 but it's never 10-2... it's more like 8-3:00 usually... if the flag is out, we're there and if we're there, we're pouring.

The Black Steam is on... that's a dark beer.

We have three beers in the pipeline... we just need to find the damn time to continue making test batches. Matt's gotta pretty solid Session IPA. Matt and I are both working on a Hoppy Rye Amber... and I've got a Cherry Smoked Baltic Bolter in secondary.

Lighten up Francis. If was a reference to the old line about 1186 being a favorite yeast of mine because it can ferment anything up to and in including a dead hooker, whick lead to my alleged collection of dead hookers under my shed..

Gees! Must of touched a nerve.

Cape Brewing said:
Really??? Ya wanna go there?

let's talk about a hefe you recently made... and what keg you ended up using.

You meant heifer... Right? You know... The big boned beauty that turned you down....

paulthenurse said:
Lighten up Francis. If was a reference to the old line about 1186 being a favorite yeast of mine because it can ferment anything up to and in including a dead hooker, whick lead to my alleged collection of dead hookers under my shed..

Gees! Must of touched a nerve.

YOU lighten up... I was bustin your stones. (Although in hind sight... That did actually come across as slightly pissy... Which actually wasn't my intention)

It's ok Brian. I understand. You've painted yourself into a corner, way too cool to hang out with the likes of us, yet desperate and lonely for friendship.

Tell you what...

After you spend the day scrubbing the toilets and swabbing the deck over at the Bog, hoping desperately that Matt let's you screw the top onto at least one of the five growlers he sells all day, you should just swallow your pride and come over here. Masstoberfest is accepting of all races, religions, creeds, orientations and levels of *****ebagocity. (Just between Yeager and Rookie we have most all of that list covered. I honestly don't know if either of them are church goers.). If you show we can include bankrupt and morally depraved to the list.

Damn. Another list.

Alright, boys ans girls... enjoy yourselves today. Do lots of things I wouldn't do. I do wish I could make it over, but it's just not in the cards this year. And hopefully Young Miss Leah's feeling better ASAP.

Wilbur says "So long, I'll see you all this afternoon."

image-1142790478.jpg

the_bird said:
Alright, boys ans girls... enjoy yourselves today. Do lots of things I wouldn't do. I do wish I could make it over, but it's just not in the cards this year. And hopefully Young Miss Leah's feeling better ASAP.

Thanks Jay. I think she is on the mend.

Back