igloo 4.6 refrigerator for kegerator???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it would with an external CO2 tank. The only way to know for sure is to see one in person and measure the inside.

Just bought this exact model. It fits two ball-locks with a 5lb CO2 on the hump inside the fridge. This is one of the best fridges to get at the moment for kegerator conversions.

Just bought this exact model. It fits two ball-locks with a 5lb CO2 on the hump inside the fridge. This is one of the best fridges to get at the moment for kegerator conversions.

With or without modification of the freezer?

I bought one of these for use as a fermentationn chamber but it turns out the picture on the walmart website isn't what you get so a better bottle didn't fit with an airlock. The video shows the proper configuration which is that there's no freezer coil at the top. The freezer is just a tray that slides out, so no bending of the freezer is necessary.

I never plugged it in to see if how easy it is to drill through the top, but everything else about it makes it an incredible 2 ball lock kegerator for dirt cheap.

Latest posts

Back