Went to the flea market today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battery_BreweryNJ

Reaction score
And i got these all for $16.
Equip_4carboys.jpg

The Bigger one was $10 and the others(from another guy) were $2/each:D
Does neone know what the volume of the bigger one could be i haven't had the time to fill it up and see myself, i've never seen a carboy that big before?

Got four 6.5 gal ones about a year ago for 20 bucks.:rockin: Guess I got ripped off:mug:

Edit: Sorry met to say the bigger one is a 6.5 acid carboy same as the ones i got

Usuck... I found a 6 gallon once at a flea market near me (probably actually has fleas...) and they lady wanted $20 for it. At the time I could have bought it new for $20, and I told her that, but she was set on the price so I told her she can keep it. Problem is, someone will drive by, and not know they can buy a new one (without any scratches) for the same price and buy it.

I also didn't want to pay the $60 for the set of NOS mustang hubcaps that she wanted to put on ebay. Oh well, I'm getting some nice wheels when I get to that point.

Back