Can someone help me with my Christmas Ale label?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nucmed24

Reaction score
I am giving some of my homebrew away to co-workers for Christmas, and wanted to make a label. I have this so far, but can't come up with a good text for it. Any ideas? And, any changes you think would look good, go ahead! :mug:

I wanted the top to say "Paisley Creek Brew Co." and the bottom to say "Christmas Ale".

Christmas-Ale-template.jpg

Thanks so much!!!!

Oval paisley border with fancy text? Considering the brew and the occasion I think the graffic is good.

Use the graphic... very nice.

Give it a small green border around the outside, and stick a paisley graphic below, hanging like a leaf from the oval graphic. Make the paisley the same color as the border. Use a nice font, and you've got a winner.

chefchris - amazing!! is that done using this Gimp I have read about? Thank you so much!!!!

I never like a solid or obviously CG background coupled with a drawn image, the two styles really clash to my eye. Maybe you could throw a crackled filter, or a watercolor filter, or SOME kind of filter over the BG? Same for the text? And maybe give the oval a border, or a dropshadow? Regardless, the image is great, the font and highlights are striking, and the overall impression is very good.

My proposed tagline: "Emanu-Ale"

Back