I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I must like chicks everyone consider hot!

Ok Thought of another one!!!
Renee zellwager ( whatever her last name is) I used to think she was cute until one d my friends said as looks like a chipmunk and she frigging does!!!

Renee is hot (if you like blondes) I liked the country girl that she played in Cold Mountain.

Drew Barrymore does it for me.

My oh my... mmmm... oh goodness me... mmmm... yes... gorgeous skin... mmmm... flawless. I do hope it uses the lotion... 't'would be such a shame if this most perfect of specimens produced a wrinkled leather... quite a shame. Yes... mmmm... quite...

See now you get the point! She's straight ugly to me, but not to you! :ban:
(Rachel Kingston)

Ah I think I see part of the problem, the link shows only a headshot. She has a very nice small toned body, it's the whole package that makes me give her a thumbs up. Hm there's not really many photos of her out there on the interwebs but she definitely makes me pay attention when the news is on.

Not so much the first couple seasons but later, heck yes.

Let's not leave the good doctor out either...

bcrusher-001.jpg

Ya, 10-15 years ago I'd have agreed with you, at least until either one of them opened their mouths; that just ruined any hotness either one of them had, at least for me it did. Now maybe if they were wearing ball gags...

My hotties would include, but are certainly not limited to:
Julia Stiles
Julia Duffy
Joyce DeWitt
Katarina Witt
Lee Remick
Pam Dawber
Kay Hanley
Christina Applegate
Nikki Cox
Norah O'Donnell
Betty Nguyen
Tracy Smith
Emma Bunton
Charlie Dimmock

She wasn't really a hottie, but back in the 80's I wanted to spank Tipper Gore... Not sure if that counts or not. :drunk:
Regards, GF.

whoa, Julia Stiles is just flat sexy.

OK, I don't usually go for the sad, dancing emo chicks, but I think the chick in this vid is hot, especially with the red hair:

Last edited by a moderator:

I think awful disgraceful thoughts when I see this video. Shes too cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked it up, I am surprised that Kathy is 5' 3". On the TV she looks much shorter.

When I posted Amanda Parker nobody seemed to know who I was talking about.

Here she is. One with Dresden Dolls and the other solo.

[ame]http://youtu.be/j4gPZPKJc0s[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/5i0o3JRaF2g[/ame]

After seeing that video I do not want anything to do with Amanda Parker.

Back