What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Spike brewing tshirt, to go with my Spike kettle (not here yet.) And some yarn to crochet some warm shrugs for daughter and DIL for Xmas.....shhhh, don't tell!

Got ingredients for Friday's Belgian IPA brew today! My new Anvil brew paddle should arrive tomorrow.

And here's the kettle to go with the tshirt :-D

It's huge, but it's for 10 gallon batches of our favorite brews, and big beers too....

Thanks Spike brewing!

EDIT and the SpeeDee guy just showed up with my grains, hops, and misc items. Hoping my Wilserbrewer bags are here too!!!

20161012_135939.jpg

A Spike Brewing 15 gallon brew kettle with one coupler arrived today!! I plan on moving from extract brewing in the kitchen to BIAB outside on the back patio. One last major purchase to go - a burner. I'm leaning towards a Blichmann, but gotta save up for it.

Since I have issues with putting tools away and our garage is detached I got this to help me be a little more organized with the thought of easily taking it back and forth between the house and garage.

313522a9-622c-4ad8-ad46-7372424ac23e_300.jpg

Two ten gallon Igloo coolers from Amazon. The hardware - spigots etc - came last week from Bargain Fittings.

6 - 3lb bags of Bavarian Wheat DME from MoreBeer -- $9.99 a bag on sale and since it came out to a little over $59 - free shipping!

Cheaper than bulk DME!

Not in the mail, but at the local thrift shot I got 2 of the nucleated Sam Adams tulip/hybrid pint glasses for $0.75 each. And an unused in box Soda Stream Genesis to experiment with for $25.

Back