Hopsbythepound.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulgs3

Reaction score
^^ Anyone use them? I found them from this sites vendor list. Their website is funky, I was getting certificate warnings all over the place then eventually my browser refused to let me continue, I'm not gonna argue with my computer's security, I trust it a lot. Not really feeling the love to enter CC info but their # of hops is an awesome price.

I just played with the website, and didn't get any certificate warnings. Their site is frustratingly slow though...
Overall, the prices are good, but honestly not amazing. Cascade, for example, is 14.40 per pound at Farmhouse (compared with the 13.99 at hopsbythepound), and is a slightly higher alpha at Farmhouse too. Columbus is actually cheaper per pound at Farmhouse. And then there's 2010 harvest Northern Brewer for 14.99 per pound? The 2011 harvest is only a buck twenty more at Farmhouse.

I sent them an email and they got back to me within minutes and acknowledge they were working on the site. Dunno.

Thanks for the farmhouse head up, just bought a # from them.

Latest posts

Back