81 degrees a 1:30 in the AM and foggy!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cakehole

Reaction score
I now know where Steven King got his inspiration for The Mist. It is 1:30AM, 81 degrees, 97% relative humidity and we cannot see across the sidewalk because of this nasty, sticky, HOT fog.

I thought fog occured when it was cool. I guess I was wrong.

This just feels so wrong. When I see fog rolling in and making it so you cannot see the hand at the end of your own arm my brain thinks it should be cold. Not 81 freaking degrees!!

That sounds sucky. Hope you are inside with the AC on and a cold beer in your hand.

I thought New Mexico heat was a dry heat.

I am inside in the AC, but no cold beer because I am deployed to the Middle East. New Mexico is a very dry heat. Only about 8% humidity. Over here it averages about 70 to 85% humidity and spikes up to 100% from time to time.

Pretty soon we will hit the upper 120's for temps and if I am lucky, I will get to see temps in the 130's before I get to come home.

Boy, I can't wait!! 135 degrees here I come !!

Didn't realize you were deployed. Stay safe over there. Which part of the Mideast, if I you can mention it?

Not really supposed to say exactly where we are. Host nation is a bit sensitive about this huge US base over here.

But... do a Google search with "B-1 fire on runway" and that is where I am located.

81 degrees at night? Sounds like perfect weather to brew a saison. As for me, well, my neighbors have their tomatoes covered to hold off the frost this evening...

Latest posts

Back