Bragging...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malkore

Reaction score
So I'm thumbing through Ken Schramm's "The Compleat Mead Maker" looking for a braggot recipe/guidelines, and I find his 'additional resources' section in the back listing about every website that's ever existed for mead makers.

And there's my freaking name!!

for those of you who own Ken's excellent book, his reference is to www.meadhq.com which I used to run, several years ago. Unfortunately, I left the company that hosted the publishing software used for that 'online mead magazine', and this was years before the online tools we have available now.
and someone bought up my domain when it lapsed, which sucks cuz I'd love to resurrect the site now that I see it published in Ken's book!

I do remember talking to Ken once or twice back in the day, on MLD and private email about things he was writing for my site.

Wow, that's really cool and a real bummer. Now I guess this means I HAVE to listen to your mead advice. ;)
Not that I didn't anyway! I have your orange mead going right now but too bad I can't go to your site.

Very cool. I know what you mean. I'm mentioned in BBQ cook book, even my recipe is. Sucks on the domain name though.

I didn't know you could make mead out of office furniture. :D

Back