• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new 5 Gallon ball lock corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Well used one time, and the keg was gone in a night and cleaned right away. Northern Brewer sells them for 139.00

These are the quality Italian kegs with a redesigned top and bottom rubber where the old style just had rubber on the bottom. Local pick up 90 bucks, or shipped for $100.00

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

Curious: I went to NB's site but only see the all-metal top ones. Do you have a link to this new one? Are the poppets remove able?

They dont have pics of these up yet, I think there still to new and have not updated any catalogs or websites. The posts are removeable, but I dont think the poppets come out like the old pepsi kegs do.

Back