what do you guys think of my new beershed and homeade crates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RippinLt

Reaction score
Just entering this hobby; constructing my area where I will brew. I have a shed that's attached to the house where I cleared out a wall of space that I am designating to the brewing project.

You can see the top shelf is where I will place the first fermentation bucket and then my bottling bucket/secondary fermentation carboy will be on the lower shelf. There is an even lower shelf under the blew cover- I'm thinking about bottling there and then storing the bottles under the drape while the second batch ferments.

Also threw together some bottle crates from old pallets sitting in my woods. Each one holds a different amount, I'm trying out different styles and then once I brew I'll decide which one to mass produce.

I'm having so much fun with this hobby already and I haven't even purchases my equipment yet. I can imagine what's in store for me.

LINKS DONT WORK, NOT PREMIUM MEMBER STATUS YET-MY GALLERY HAS THESE PICS THO!. PLEASE CHECK AND COME BACK TO COMMENT

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/rippinlt/albums/my-brewshed-bottle-crates/782-beershed-001/

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/rippinlt/albums/my-brewshed-bottle-crates/783-beershed-004/

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/rippinlt/albums/my-brewshed-bottle-crates/784-beershed-006/

Well, at first I thought that you had posted the pics somewhere only premium members could see, but I see that you are a freebird too......

What gives?

i dont know how to become a premium member after i initially made my account. I cant find the page. help!

pop-up tells me I don't have permission to access the page. I assume because I'm not a premium member but I thought that was for posting pics, not viewing

i cant even get to the page and they are my pics on my thread. I guess you cant show any type of picture if you arent premium...

...are those to hold all your bud light lime bottles?;)

SORRY!!

Nice crates.

I go to the local mega liquor store to get cardboard bottle boxes, but they wear out eventually.

Nice work.

hahah i took the picture, saw the bottles and almost moved them to take another but said eh, they wont kill me hahah..

But if you see the shelf in the back with the BL limes, the credit must go to my best friend who had nothing to do while I built the crates. He gave it his best shot and ended up with an "empties" rack.

I cant throw him under the bus entirely, though. I do enjoy a few BL Limes.

Here you go:

beershed_006.jpg

beershed_005.jpg

beershed_004.jpg

beershed_002.jpg

beershed_001.jpg

Pretty cool, looks like something rescued from the days of prohibition.

To link to pics, open up two windows in your browser, one with your new post and one with your gallery pics. In the window with your gallery pic, scroll down to the "copy to clipboard" button, click it, (click "allow access" if prompted). Now go to the window with your new post, then press ctrl-v to paste the code into your post. Press return and repeat the process for additional pictures.
:mug:

Latest posts

Back