What changed getting on this forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBeemer

Reaction score
I have always gone to my history section to or typed in "HomeBrewTalk.com" to pull up this forum, entered, adding a new thread or replied. Nice and simple.
Now everytime I go on this forum I must sign in with my forum name "BrewBeemer" then enter my password "********". This is a PITA as i'm on many other forums and can't remember not alone locate scraps of paper with forum names and passwords on 'em besides the WAR DEPARTMENT aka wife throws away useless paper scraps. Is there something I can do to correct this? Many other forums I just go on line and reply not "sign in" everytime.
Tips or lost clues? Thanks. Carl.....=o&o>......

Guys, just do like Yuri said, clear out your cookies and restart your browser, it'll start saving your login info again.

My login has never worked properly. Regardless of what I do (flushing the cache, cookies, etc.), I cannot log in automatically. This is the only site where I have the problem. All other sites that use the same software work fine.

Two strange things:

1. If I try to read something & the "you are not logged in page" comes up, THAT page will auto-fill.
2. If I click the Username box at exactly the right time during the load, it will log me in. If the entire page gets loaded, no auto-login.

My login has never worked properly. Regardless of what I do (flushing the cache, cookies, etc.), I cannot log in automatically. This is the only site where I have the problem. All other sites that use the same software work fine.

Two strange things:

1. If I try to read something & the "you are not logged in page" comes up, THAT page will auto-fill.
2. If I click the Username box at exactly the right time during the load, it will log me in. If the entire page gets loaded, no auto-login.

You have something seriously wonky goin' on with your browser :confused:

My guess: this is the only site that auto-fills "User name" into the username box. All the rest of them leave the box blank. The "you are not logged in page" also leaves the box empty.

The problem has carried over from Firefox 1.5 to 2.0.0.14, so who knows?

Back