Can someone send me the link.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayos

Reaction score
I found a link for this earlier and have been trying for 2 days to search for and find it again....

I am brewing in a Mr. Beer ( I know, I know) and trying to dissolve my corn sugar instead of just putting it in the bottles this time. I know there was a link from someone saying how they did it with using about 3/8 cup corn sugar and dissolving it in some amount of water then adding a certain amount of the sugar water to each bottle then added the beer. Can someone give me a hand with either the link or a way to do this so I don't have to pour sugar in the bottles? No bottling bucket, and I can't just mix it in the Mr. Beer because all the sediment stirring. Maybe I would have time for it to settle......hmmmm.....Thanks!!!

Get a large pan, add the water and the sugar. Desolve and boil to sanitise, add all the beer from the fermenter. Clean the fermenter,add the primed beer back then bottle using the tap.

That's what i'd do.

orfy said:
Get a bottling bucket, add the water and the sugar. Add all the beer from the fermenter. Clean the fermenter,start making another batch.
That's what i'd do.

That quote about what you meant??? LOL....thanks for a different way. :cross:

If I do it that way is all the churning and air going to be alright?

just be gentle with it. don't splash it here and there, but gently pour it in, and gently stir, trying not to whisk stuff up to oxidize it.

Back