Lemon wine ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLTF

Reaction score
Hello! I have a batch of skeeter pee in the secondary my fg was .990 at transfer I sorbated it and was wondering if I need to do anything else to it before I backsweeten,this is my first batch....of anything,oh my og was 1.020,Im open for any and all suggestions.Thank you

If you are paranoid, wait a day or two and take another reading to make sure it hasn't changed, but you are probably ready to sweeten.

Um, that OF seems way too low to be stable. Like, there may not be enough alcohol in it to keep the bad bacteria bugs at bay, so you might have to drink it fast! Poor you.

Never heard of skeeter pee and had to do some research on it. Sounds downright tasty! I might have to make up a batch or three to go along with Ed's Apfelwein.

According to the recipe I found, your OG should have been 1.070 so I hope your 1.020 was a typo.

Back