• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ~Golden Gate couplers~

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cthered

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase some golden gate couplers so I can make my aluminum barrel serviceable. Seems I just missed a nice set of couplers on here. Oh well. Hopefully somebody still has a nice set they will part with for a reasonable price. Please send a picture and a price and I will get back to you.

I'll look around later. I had a set somewhere. They came with a 60 year old kegerator that was stored for at least 30 years full of old beer in the lines. The gas side seemed ok but the beer side was gummed up with nasty dried old beer. If I find them you can have them for free, just pay shipping. I know for sure they need new rubbers gaskets where they seal on the keg they will also need a massive cleaning. Pm me your email and I'll send a pic if I find them.

Back