What are you drinking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMolly75

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm a newbie from L.A. and a fan of the beer. Just wanted to say hello to everyone =)

So, what is everyone drinking??

Molly =)

Welcome Molly!

I'm drinking a Stone XI Aniversary Ale. Up next is an HB Blue Moon Clone or an HB Kolsch.:drunk:

I've got a Blonde on the go, but it's so quiet where I am. If only there were some good music on the net... Oh well...

Fingers said:
I've got a Blonde on the go, but it's so quiet where I am. If only there were some good music on the net... Oh well...

Yeah, I'm thinking some good up and coming country artist...too bad.

Just finished a GVB Geistbock and I think I'll have my Brown Porter next. Celebrating something going right on my company's new product!

just floated a keg of a c hop stout. my vienna lager just isn't hitting the spot. now i'm waiting for a northern brown to carb.

Bifrost Winter Ale from the Elysian Brewery right here in Seattle, Washington. I better finish off these winter ales before the weather decides to turn to spring...some day.

It's loaded with malt and hops (amarillo, our favorite finishing hop!) and 7.5% abv mmm...toasty.

Drinking coffee right now. Even though I dont have to work today it is still too early to be hitting the brew.

Back