• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock Kegs (St. Louis)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbzdyk

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy between 2-4 corny kegs in the St. Louis area, preferably ball-lock but I will consider Pin Lock kegs if the price is right. I will also consider offers for faucets and shanks. Thanks!

I'm willing to ship you 4. $210 shipping included.

I've some extra kegs sitting around. All hold pressure. I don't brew as much as I used to, so they're just sitting around. They might as well go to someone who'll use them. Let me know

I actually just bought a set of 4 "loose handle" kegs from homebrewing.com. Thanks for the offer though! If I didn't just buy those kegs two days ago I would definitely buy from you.

There is a store in the St Louis Area which stocks a huge selection of kegs and related items. They have reconditioned ball lock kegs for $69 and pinlock kegs for $49. Check out Design2Brew in O'Fallon

Back