How long do "Rhino Farts" last?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Straydogs

Reaction score
I just started two one gallon batches of Apfelwein, and have them fermenting in a cabinet. I cant smell anything unless i open the cabinet but my wife swears she can smell it through out the house, ........so risking my marriage how long do the "farts" last and do they decrease in strength after time?

They last for less than a day at my house, so figure that they'll be gone by tomorrow. They are pretty rank and thankfully they are really short lived.

I just started two one gallon batches of Apfelwein, and have them fermenting in a cabinet. I cant smell anything unless i open the cabinet but my wife swears she can smell it through out the house, ........so risking my marriage how long do the "farts" last and do they decrease in strength after time?

Smart thinking blaming the apfelwein!

I never did smell them...but I had it in the basement and a crock of sauerkraught in the kitchen...

Latest posts

Back