Cheers to all of you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diS

Reaction score
I am beginner at this hobby, and so far I am preparing to brew my 1st batch.
A lot of stuff I already read and so far there is mess in my head, but I hope that things will settle down after few batches are finished..

I found a lot of useful reads on this forum, and thanks to all of you.

Cheers an have fun with brewing!!

when i started reading about brewing, i thought i needed a PhD if i ever wanted to succeed at making good beer. it was scary to think that there is so much to know about beer and its processes. it was overwhelming, so i know exactly what you're saying.

try to learn one thing at a time. the first thing i learned is that you have to be as clean as you possibly can. make sure you sanitize everything that is coming in contact with your beer. use a clean pot to boil your water. don't worry too much about this part, since boiling water will kill anything that might make its way into your wort (fancy word for your beer stew). but when you put that wort into a bucket or carboy, make sure that bucket or carboy is fully sanitized, rinsed, and ready to go. the same goes for the airlock and whatever you are using to seal the bucket or carboy from the outside elements. the less you pay attention to this part of the brewing process, you more likely you are to experience "off" flavors. the more you pay attention to this part of the brewing process, the quicker you'll become a homebrew master.

happy brewing man.

just be aware that once you catch the brewing bug, you may never be able to stop.

Back