Good week for this guy! :D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well last week I ordered a 15G Fermenter from US PLastics what is sitting on my porch right now thanks to UPS and yesterday my grandmother called to see if we wanted a fridge, stove and microwave! The fridge by the way is AKA My New Fermentation Chamber!! We already have teh nice SS Firdge in the kitchen, Large Chest Freezer in the garage for meat and food, and the smaller chest freezer in the basement converted to my keezer. Never thought I'd have 4 refridgerators/freezer in my house being used before Homebrewing :)

This also means This guy does NOT have to carry his new 15G fermenter filled with 10G of wort Down a flight of stairs to the basement. Just push it 4 feet after transferring and rock up into the fridge :)
I plan on picking up a cheaper digital thermostat, either a Racno or Johnson for it, but for now will hope for a dial setting to hit 65°F

Well, just wanted to express my excitement. New Brew Equipment rocks. Now it's time to clean the garage to make it fit.

Oh for sure! But for now I'll be carrying it. It will only be about 5 feet from where I will drain to it to where I store it. I could probably actually rearrange my equipment to be able to gravity feed to it while it's sitting in the fridge. I get the fridge tomorrow. So excited.

On these US PLastics 15G Barrels. Do you guys just hit them with an oxiclean soak before sanitizing to use the first time? Mine has quite the plastic smell inside that I don't want in my beer.

Latest posts

Back