• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Setup - LPU Long Island, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD87

Reaction score
Relist: For sale is a fairly complete all-grain setup. Local pickup or delivery from Long Island, NY. Most of this stuff is home-made because it was part of the fun of this hobby. Some of the major items are listed below:

1) 5 Gal Mash tun with Stainless Braided hose
2) Misc. small equipment (thermometers, hyrometer, bottle tree, yeast starter flask, filling equip., lots of other odds and ends for brewing)
3) A better bottle & plastic fermentation bucket
4) Tons of brown bottles plus a tub that I used to soak them in oxyclean with

More detailed list:

5) 50' homemade immersion chiller
6) 1000 ml flask
7) Aeration stone & hose - Hooks up to brnzomatic o2 tank from home depot (probably shouldnt ship this)
8) Bottle tree ( I had two sections but can only find one at the moment)
9) A couple analog/mechanical scales, one for hops ( 0-1lb) and one for grain (0-11lbs)
10) A box full of random stuff like bubblers, bottle stoppers, bottle wand etc all small stuff but usefull
11) bottle washer
12) Stainless spoon (i made cuts to mark each gallon of wort, so its not pretty)

Okay thats still not everything but now its more complete. I suppose I'll ship so make offers and I'll see what I can do.

Lets talk, I'm moving out of state in a month so it needs to go... Please don't try and rip me off though :D

Thanks,
Josh

IMG00373-20110524-1625.jpg

IMG00374-20110524-1627.jpg

Will deliver to reasonble locations on Long Island... make offers guys

Theres some odds and ends I need, but would need them shipped.
2000mL flask
pH meter
ball valves
SS 1/2" barb 1/2" mfl
A nice mash paddle
Starsan
25' immersion chiller
Barley crusher
aeration kit(pump,hose,stone and filter)
Temp controls(analog or digital)
I probably need some other stuff but lets start there =P

Really hoping to sell local for now.... however if I don't have any luck i'll let you know, I have some of that stuff.

Alright when I get home tonight I'll start putting stuff together to sell via shipping. I may be hesitant to ship the flask because it is glass not pyrex. I'll update later tonight.

What exactly is there for carboy, one better and one Glass? What volume do they hold? You probably don't want to ship those and the flask but you probably don't want to drive to Ossining (Westchester) ether, right?

If you want to meet on the long island side of the throgs neck I would consider it. It wouldn't be worth it for me to go over the bridge twice... plus its far from where I live.

I have one 5 gal better bottle with handle, and 2 glass carboys with handles.

Theres some odds and ends I need, but would need them shipped.
2000mL flask
pH meter
ball valves
SS 1/2" barb 1/2" mfl
A nice mash paddle
Starsan
25' immersion chiller
Barley crusher
aeration kit(pump,hose,stone and filter)
Temp controls(analog or digital)
I probably need some other stuff but lets start there =P

Honestly the only things I have that you might actually want is the aeration kit... less a filter. Its a small stone but worked perfect when hooked direct to the o2 tank you buy at home depot.

I only have a 1000ml glass flask
I have a 50' homemade immersion chiller. Might not be pretty but works perfectly

posting some pics and updating inventory

I'm looking to get into all grain, but trying to stay on a budget...PM how much you're looking for everything and maybe I can take it all off your hands(if the wife allows it...) I'm in Jersey, but if it's a good deal I'll drive out and pick it all up!

PM Sent... guys please let me know whether you are interested or not so I don't sell it out from under you.

Mash tun & Immersion Chiller have been sold.... I'll take $75 for the rest of the equipment.

Will deliver, needs to go!

$60 for everything else! I'm moving in a week its gotta go!

1) Misc. small equipment (thermometers, hyrometer, bottle tree, yeast starter flask, filling equip., lots of other odds and ends for brewing)
2) Better Bottle & Plastic fermentation bucket
3) Tons of brown bottles plus a tub that I used to soak them in oxyclean with
4) 1000 ml flask
5) Aeration stone & hose & o2 tank from home depot
6) Bottle tree ( I had two sections but can only find one at the moment)
7) An analog/mechanical scale for grain (0-11lbs)
8) A box full of random stuff like bubblers, bottle stoppers, bottle wand etc all small stuff but usefull
9) bottle washer
10) Stainless spoon (i made cuts to mark each gallon of wort, so its not pretty)

I am not sure where you at with selling everything but if your still looking to unload the oxygen tank and stone I would be interested. I am in bethpage.

If you can meet me in Wantagh during the day, I'll sell it to you. Just shoot me a pm of your best price, but I really need to get rid of everything so take that with a grain of salt

Back