• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brutus / Single Tier brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've got my brutus clone / single tier stand for sale. It's standard milled tube stock, not stainless. It has 300lbs casters on it. It is only the frame and has never been used. I had it made by a local fabricator using Lonnie's plans, and then upgraded my pots to 23 gallons before I began my build. The pots are too wide to comfortable sit on the stand. I paid $500, asking $400. Located in Scranton, PA. 2 hours north of Philly and 2 hours west of NYC. Pics to follow this afternoon.

Thanks!

Here are some pics

0610151415_resized.jpg

0610151416_resized.jpg

0610151416a_resized.jpg

0610151419_resized.jpg

Getting ready to order the materials for my new stand and need to make room. it seems the whole world has gone electric (madness), but really an open flame is the way to go! Hit me up if interested.

Back