Rahr and Sons and Billy's Brew and Que

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUD

Reaction score
just got back from a hot ass trip to texas(no humidity is nice in colorado). big thanks to Jason at Rahr and Sons for showing my brother inlaw and i around. even though it wasn't a tasting day we got a few tastes and i got a shirt and a glass. we ended up picking up a few six packs afterwards, Helles blond lager and the Rahr Red. my brother inlaw is now a new customer of ya'lls<---eeh since he lives in the dallas-fort worth area. being a texan i could see the helles style being a very drinkable texas beer, i was loving it!

we also ventured down to billy's brew and que, i tried the hefe, pale and a ryepa. they were all yummie as well with a little bbq. i liked the extra spicy punch in the wheats from rahr and billy's. the bbq was pretty good, compared to saltlick(byob) it would look better stacked on a smaller plate. if one were getting the dinner for two at billy's.

good times, thanks jason and billy's brew and que!

I had Billy's on Saturday. Only tried the Smoked Porter but it was very very tasty. The pulled pork was awesome, too!

Back