frontline report on war

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z987k

Reaction score
First I don't want this to be a political discussion or anyone's feelings on the war, because lets face it no one is going to change anyones mind.

That said, I just finished watching part 1 and I found it to be very politically neutral reporting of just facts. There was a lot of stuff I was not aware of in the least and defiantly changed my opinion of certain political figures past and present.
I thought it was very informative and was worth sharing with other people.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/

Makes you really wish the general American public heard more of the good stuff happening rather than just the casualty counts

I also caught the first part of this and found it very interesting. I already knew much of the top level information presented, but I did not know a lot of the detailed ins and outs of the political machine. I really enjoyed the interviews with people on the inside who really knew what was happening at the time.

Havign been over here 3 times now I wish more of this would be reported.

However its only "If it bleeds it leads" mentality with the American public

Back