• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Fermentation Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnsie8791

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my fermentation chamber, want to switch to a freezer set up instead. Keeping the stc control and the heating element. (light bulb and paint can) Cooled with a window unit. Unfortunately it still has a dorm fridge mounted, the compressor burned out and it was too much trouble to take out. I will post some pictures. It's not a bad set up, built from scratch and does a good job holding temp. It's big and will need to be picked up. I live in the northern suburbs of chicago. Asking 125.00, OBO

was a away for a bit, finally had a chance to post some pic's, make an offer. Works well, pic shows the temp at 50, (accidentally bought a Celsius temp controller)

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Someone please buy this goddamn thing. My wife is threatening bodily harm if not gone by the end of next week. It's like a 20.00 hooker, not pretty but gets the job done.

I'm debating on this. I will b on the south side of Chicago for work next weekend.

Back