How long to wait to use Wyeast?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
always relaxed bro. there was nothing to let go in the first place, sorry to burst your bubble, but i didn't take anything you said at a personal level, that'd be silly. simply stated that you weren't entirely correct and why. nothing personal, but on that subject, i noticed that almost half of your total posts on HBT are on this thread, arguing with me. maybe you shouldn't take it so personally when someone says something that isn't in line with your opinions. again, nothing personal here, but i really suggest some reading on the subject of yeast and fermentation before you start giving advice based soley on your experience.

Don't worry about me bro, I've done plenty of reading on yeast. I don't take everything I read as the gospel and I like to make my own conclusions based on my own personal experience. If you actually read my posts and took half a second to understand what I was saying before you comment, you would see that I'm not against making yeast starters and that I totally understand the science behind it and I tried to agree with you on this aspect. My point, based on my experience, is that yes you can make "great" beer without starters and 99 times out of 100 any off flavors are hardly noticeable and are not present enough to not enjoy your beer 100%, and no I don't have a dull palate as you stated in your earlier insult. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Don't worry about me bro, I've done plenty of reading on yeast. I don't take everything I read as the gospel and I like to make my own conclusions based on my own personal experience. If you actually read my posts and took half a second to understand what I was saying before you comment, you would see that I'm not against making yeast starters and that I totally understand the science behind it and I tried to agree with you on this aspect. My point, based on my experience, is that yes you can make "great" beer without starters and 99 times out of 100 any off flavors are hardly noticeable and are not present enough to not enjoy your beer 100%, and no I don't have a dull palate as you stated in your earlier insult. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Ok, time to let it go. :mug:

Latest posts

Back