20 Gallon Kettle with welded couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kincade

Reaction score
Been searching for a while and haven't been able to find a 20 gallon kettle with welded couplers, only weldless. Polarware doesn't make anything larger than a 15 gallon, morebeer has only 15 and 26 gallon, even the blichmann is weldless.

Anyway, just curious if anyone knows of another option! Thanks in advance for your help.

i should have clarified that welds are usually bad for sanitation reasons. why are you looking for welded ones?

I have just had not great luck with my weldless fittings, it seems like I was continually fixing leaks in the middle of a brew or tightening fitttings. In contrast my welded fittings are problem free 100% of the time.

I have just had not great luck with my weldless fittings, it seems like I was continually fixing leaks in the middle of a brew or tightening fitttings. In contrast my welded fittings are problem free 100% of the time.

If that is the case then you have an install problem. I have used the same weldless fittings for over a year without a need to touch any of them.

If that is the case then you have an install problem. I have used the same weldless fittings for over a year without a need to touch any of them.

That is absolutely a possibility, and it may be that the o-rings were just worn out. But I checked them numerous times for correct install and they were done according to directions (as well as all of the other kits I've seen).

You could probly find a welder locally and have them weld your existing stuff cheaper than buying new equipment

Back