• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB double tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izatt82

Reaction score
i am looking for a double tap tower, any body have one they want to sell?

i am looking for a double tap tower, any body have one they want to sell?

Not trying to thread jack, but FYI I'm in the market for a similar thing and I think if you're looking for a generic SS tower it'll be hard to come by used for a fantastic price.... The ones Danaldor is selling here are sexy if you're looking to drop a little extra coin.

I saw a two tapper, generic SS, go for 53+17 shipping on fleabay yesterday with no cap (which run 18+shipping.) IMO, this is the best deal you can get (no affiliation)- pick up some threaded outputs (no affiliation) and you're in freakin' business. This is the route I'm considering... unless danalor wants to cut me a (better than it already is) deal on that sweet Keith's tower :mug:

Back