• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where Carbondale is, but I have a DIY one I'd be willing to sell and I'm in PA. $25 takes it. 1/2" copper. The feed line compression fitting drips a little while it is running, but the ends are bent down a bit so the water doesn't drip into the pot. PM me if interested.
tom

Thanks, Tom. I think I will hold out for one that is in 100% working order. Used is fine... just want no leaks etc. Thank you though.

Sorry bud! I'm not in a rush to get rid of it so if you plan on coming back down to K-town, let me know.
tom

What size do you need? How many gallons do you brew? I have a 3/8" OD copper IC. I think it's at least 25'.

Latest posts

Back