Looking for burner with stand for AG first, then cooking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParanoidAndroid

Reaction score
Wanting to go all grain and at the same time need a burner for cooking as my grill doesnt have a side burner. I have to run up and down stairs to go between steaks and veggies. I have two burners that will eventually be on a brewstand but they dont have a stand. Id like to buy one with a stand for AG purposes, then once the stand is built, use it just for cooking. It will have to hold a Keg.

Any links for recomendations?

Awesome....looks like a winner! (sq14)

Any idea on a wind screen for it?

BTW, I love going to Asheville. Last time we were there we went to Green Man, Oyster House, Asheville Brewery, Highland, French Broad, Thirsty Monk, Tupelo Honey (Pecan Pie = Best Ive ever had), and a few other places.

Awesome....looks like a winner! (sq14)

Any idea on a wind screen for it?

BTW, I love going to Asheville. Last time we were there we went to Green Man, Oyster House, Asheville Brewery, Highland, French Broad, Thirsty Monk, Tupelo Honey (Pecan Pie = Best Ive ever had), and a few other places.

Thanks, we are very proud of our town. New Belgium and Sierra are building huge breweries here. Oscar Blues has opened a brewwery just down the road in Brevard, NC. Asheville is Beer City, USA! :mug:

If / When you come back, make sure to visit Wicked Weed brewing. It's probably the best brewpub in town with an amazing selection of hoppy American beers and Belgian styles. Also, barrel aged sours, etc... Amazing world class stuff.

Latest posts

Back